a measuring stick for my journey

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

60 days and we're still crazy (about eachother)

Two months later it's hard to remember when we weren't married. Life has been full to the brim, and we're drinking every last drop of it. Marriage has been a process... I've discovered many things about D that I didn't know pre-nuptial. Such as:

-he has probably the worst fake accent ever, hilarious, but oh it is SO bad. Somewhere between Texan, British, and Australian.

-he doesn't mind when I smack him in the face in my sleep. every night.

-speaking of sleep, I'm always the first out of bed. D, he's a sleeper in-ner.

-our definitions of working out are very different. mine involves cardio loading and two hours. D consists of 3o minutes and lots of stretching.

-he as an excellent vacuum-er...

-he talks in his sleep. a lot. about strange things. like toast.

- D has excellent fashion advice, and is very good at hard to reach zippers and ties.

-D is possible more excited about summer than I am. Which I didn't think was possible.

-he is an amazing carpenter. And can do everything and anything around the house.

-and I'll probably never admit this to him, but he is better and picking paint colors than I am. There I said it.

-he's totally wonderful! :) Which I already knew, so that point is a bit of a cheat.

Fair well! We're off to celebrate St. Paddy's Day at the Sr. Center!

No comments:

Followers