a measuring stick for my journey

Monday, April 13, 2009

a new week!

As the past several weeks have been rather endless, D and I have set a few healthy habit goals this week! I'm implementing a little Freakonomics here by going public with these goals, in order to shame ourselves into reaching them!

Item 1: Get up earlier and do yoga. We slept through this one this morning, but will make up for it tonight. Thank you, www.hulu.com, for all sorts of free programming, including yoga videos!

Item 2: Sit-up and push-ups everyday! We also have a large collection of hand weights at home, but that may be a goal for another week.

Item 3: Run everyday! This is more my goal than D's, but nothing beats a week of running, by Sunday I feel fabulous!

Item 4: Stay up until at least 10. I don't know about you, but as soon as it's dark, I'm ready for bed. I think I'm getting too much sleep (crazy I know!).

Item 5: Flax seeds daily! I'm convinced they're the new miracle food! :)

and a few things I'd like to get done: make homemade bread and paint the kitchen! We shall see, this week is already stacking up! :)

No comments:

Followers