a measuring stick for my journey

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

To do, today!

My life is composed of to do lists, I always have one running in my head. And they range from practicle to fun, from high-priority to I will probably never do this!

This is on my to-do list today...

-remember to bring my Dreamweaver book to work (since I've been forgetting it for a week)
-go over website with Cory (didn't do, but there is always tomorrow)
-talk to D about a group blog because I think they're super cute, and I think he will help me remember to take more pictures (am totally inspired by my super fab friends)
-spend some quality moments with my Mom (because she is my best friend and I love and miss her)
-pay bills! (eep!)
-eat more healthly (although I am in this weird losing weight thing, I still feel like crap even if the M&M's have almonds)
-stop saying crap
-do the final load of laundry on my floor (and hang up my clean clothes, also on my floor)
-back more boxes of books to take to "the house", which I've been doing in stages as to not overwhelm D with the sheer volume of my personal library (I love books!)
-google grants for small business because I totally want to by a cheap little house, on a little corner lot, zoned commercial, and transform it into an AWESOME coffee house, where folks can hang and socialize!
-find a part time job to fund said coffee house!
-plan a ragin' New Year's Eve party (done and done, now I just have to find the ugliest sweater ever!)

No comments:

Followers