a measuring stick for my journey

Friday, February 6, 2009

Oh so ready for the weekend!

In my ears: Santogold, Little Joy, The Bird and The Bee, Vampire Weekend

On my bookshelf: Eclipse, and The Practical Guide to Country Living (you're right, I no longer live in the country but I still want to learn how to can my garden produce and I want to keep bees)

In my schedule: file taxes (done!), launch website, work out, go on a date with D (Chinese, which I wish was Thai, and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button)

Plans for the weekend: Dad's 56th, laundry, truffle making, curry attempting

On my mind: Summer! Busy planning summit bags (Cloud Peak and Gannet beware), kayak excursions, and random camping trips. Also, busy seed catalog shopping to landscape my yard. The exterior of our house is kind of bright yellow so I'm thinking sunflowers, peonies, and red geraniums! And dreaming about a front porch, kitchen wall extraction, hardwood floor, and new drapes!

Best part of my week: The oh so glorious sunshine!

Most exciting event in the immediate future: D and I are planning on road tripping to Laramie the weekend of 2/21 and 2/22 for the Banff Mountain Film Festival. A side trip to Saratoga is in the mix! Also, Merle Haggard concert with my friend RaeRae.

No comments:

Followers